Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Be safe out there.

Everyday we are all faced with danger. It is something that we just deal with on a day to day basis. We go about the day on auto pilot never having to think about our surroundings.
For those who commute on bikes or skateboards it is a different story. Every moment we spend on the road we have to be on high alert. Bicyclists and skaters are completely exposed to the elements that drivers do not have to worry about.
Please, please be cautious when you are driving. You can not see us on our bikes and that is something that we have to deal with. You will never stop to think if there is a biker around.
Every single time I ride my bike I tell myself, “All these drivers are out to kill me. It is up to me to watch out for them." This type of thinking has kept me from dying and getting in an accident. PAY ATTENTION COMMUTERS. Let’s share the road.

2 comments: